photo blogkugif.gif
Headlines News :
Home » » TRAVELING OF LOVE

TRAVELING OF LOVE

Written By Ahdi Popos on Wednesday 4 July 2012 | 08:04


When I was in the grade one of senior high school   I loved a girl
Her name was Na-Roh , but she was in the class two of junior high school.
She lived with her family in a neighborhood near with my village. Her father was a teacher in her village and she had a sister.
First, I recognized her when she was in a library and we looked each other. Eventually, I loved her because she was a beautiful girl, she was a friendly girl and good-hearted and so on.
She didn’t communicate with a man by one another,
٭ Have you said to her that you love her?
٭No, Holly
٭Why haven’t you said to her
٭You know, our school forbides us to fall in love one another,
            But I’ve ever sent a letter to her that I loved her and she wrote me,
            ٭she said on her letter
            ٭I was very happy to hear you say so in your letter
              And I love you so much too
our school forbides us to fall in love one another
           
everyone will be happy to hear an answer such so from someone who is loved.
Although our school forbade students to send a letter, but I did
Because I was afraid of losing her, I could not visualize any futures
If  our teacher knows, I’m sure, our teacher will wipe
Out my name of the list.

   The End
                                                  
                                                                 Panagan, 31 may 2010
True love needs sacrifice.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
| Home | Tentang Kami | Pasang Iklan
Copyright © 2011-2014. Ahdi Popos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger